I HEART VTEC i apologize

BoomBoxStereo
10+ year member

@woofergram
my fault!!! @I Heart Vtec ; is a good seller. after discussion me and him have resolved the problem i thought i had. it was just confusion on my part and i freaked out being that i just got scammed a week ago.

i heart vtec, i hope no hard feelings. everyone on the forum should know you're a good guy!!

What was figured out? Per your last PM he was trying to inform you that the math applied to figure enclosure volume and tuning was incorrect which was not true.

What was figured out? Per your last PM he was trying to inform you that the math applied to figure enclosure volume and tuning was incorrect which was not true.
he asked for a cheap box, i gave him a cheap box and a free one only because he wanted them, i also drove 2 hours one way in the dark in sleet. i certainly didnt make out like a bandit. now i told him when he got them if he didnt like them to just txt me and ill make one however he wants for the cost of materials. those boxes were just sitting around. he was the buyer and he renounced his claims of scamming because there was no scamming.

with a name like I heart vtec I already hate him
sweet dude. i drive one honda daily and a big block chevy on the strip. we all know the word synonymous with bmw driver. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

he asked for a cheap box, i gave him a cheap box and a free one only because he wanted them, i also drove 2 hours one way in the dark in sleet. i certainly didnt make out like a bandit. now i told him when he got them if he didnt like them to just txt me and ill make one however he wants for the cost of materials. those boxes were just sitting around. he was the buyer and he renounced his claims of scamming because there was no scamming.
Bam

Fair enough. I just wanted to ensure everyone was on the same page with those enclosures and how they were built/designed.

Regardless, glad you got it worked out.

Fair enough. I just wanted to ensure everyone was on the same page with those enclosures and how they were built/designed.
Regardless, glad you got it worked out.
they are not prefabs tho they were quickly done. ider where the chambered one came from. he knew what they were when he got them. i used the one box for lvl 5 12s because that box barely fit in my trunk and it worked great for them. he was using p3s in an even worse prefab. but like i said. i offered from the beginning to build whatever he wants for cost of materials. he was a real nice kid and i enjoyed talking to him when we met up but i was pretty upset to see this crap rather than a friendly txt on my phone so i talked to him and now he feels crappy for freaking out but i told him its no prob i just wanna get him a good box.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Lulz, I never would've done that, but glad this got resolved.
gotta pay the rent bro lol

THIS. i couldn't appreciate this enough
like i said txt me what u want for the new box and ill get on it as soon as i can grab a sheet of mdf. and actually i think i can grab some 1 inch for 25 bucks. i already have the resin and screws.

sweet dude. i drive one honda daily and a big block chevy on the strip. we all know the word synonymous with bmw driver. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Weird.....I do the same....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BoomBoxStereo

10+ year member
@woofergram
BoomBoxStereo
Long Island, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied