I HEART VTEC i apologize

they are not prefabs tho they were quickly done. ider where the chambered one came from. he knew what they were when he got them. i used the one box for lvl 5 12s because that box barely fit in my trunk and it worked great for them. he was using p3s in an even worse prefab. but like i said. i offered from the beginning to build whatever he wants for cost of materials. he was a real nice kid and i enjoyed talking to him when we met up but i was pretty upset to see this crap rather than a friendly txt on my phone so i talked to him and now he feels crappy for freaking out but i told him its no prob i just wanna get him a good box. 

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

gotta pay the rent bro lol
As long as both of you are happy with the end result. He was PMing me trying to figure out the enclosures and difference in what was said to what they actually were. From what information I was given each enclosure was suggest to be something other then what it was and then he was told to recalculate the specs differently which was not possible.

Like I said though, as long as you both are happy with the end result that is all that matters.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BoomBoxStereo

10+ year member
@woofergram
BoomBoxStereo
Long Island, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies