i have an issue with my IDMAX

rezzarect
10+ year member

CA
the postive tinsel lead connector for both positive seems to have came off from the inside...how would i go about fixing it?..i tried touching the connector on the spot where it fell off then testing with DMM, but it still doesnt show a reading..is my sub fried?..doesnt smell and is not stiff..

IMG_2341.jpg

ID has a recone kit, Their super easy to do.,..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMFmzO8kT4U

And they cost 200$ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

i dont need a recone..cause i have 3 of these subs..but this one just stopped for some reason
Good, then sell it to me for cheap. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.