i have a 99 nissan max looking for submounting ideas

mcnrg8181

I would like to have my two 1000watt audiobahn subs mounted on opposite sides of the trunks left and right sides with room to put things in the middle I would like it as stealth as possible does anyone have a pics or know where i can find some i tried maxima.org but they were no help so any help you could give would be great thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Not less power but less channels. Maybe upgraded all around Bose speakers as well.
The harnesses showing up for your vehicle show one or two adapter plugs. If your car has a separate CD player, then I assume that is what the 3rd plug is for. You may need an updated harness in...
I'll be making it some time in the next few weeks. But that's my next project. This car. It belongs to my brother. But I'm working on it. Whoa...lucky me. :alien:
All that junk on that back wall has been history for awhile now.years lol.i dynamatted pretty much the whole cab cept the roof and if you at least do the two short doors.you would be amazed at the...

About this thread

mcnrg8181

mcnrg8181
chicopee, ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mcnrg8181