I hate IPods

The Itunes/Ipod setup is designed so literally anyone could do it. A 55 year old woman from Ohio and her 6 year old autistic child can use it. If you're really having difficulty, ask for some help. Unless you're trying to do something really advanced, in which case don't blame the system for being basics orientated.

The Itunes/Ipod setup is designed so literally anyone could do it. A 55 year old woman from Ohio and her 6 year old autistic child can use it. If you're really having difficulty, ask for some help. Unless you're trying to do something really advanced, in which case don't blame the system for being basics orientated.
then why doesn't it use mp3, instead of having to convert it? that'd be much easier. and you wouldnt need to have 2 copies of ****. idk, i just don't like it. reminds me of using a mac //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

then why doesn't it use mp3, instead of having to convert it? that'd be much easier. and you wouldnt need to have 2 copies of ****. idk, i just don't like it. reminds me of using a mac //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
What are you trying to do?? Put CD into computer. Copy. Drag. Even downloading music illegally or music on my comp from before Itunes, takes under 1 min.

as long as its the right file type, ie. wmp, mp3, avi, whatever, check with your manual of you touchscreen, should tell ya
**** if you want put a 500gig in there, fuk a gayass ipod

precisely.. put all my music vids and some movies and **** on it too...

i got a pretty good idea where i'm gonna put everything too...

What are you trying to do?? Put CD into computer. Copy. Drag. Even downloading music illegally or music on my comp from before Itunes, takes under 1 min.
it's a hassle, because i use WMP to play music on my PC, so i'd have to have a separate folder for itunes music.

honestly, i have an ipod (have had it for a while) and i don't have itunes on my PC. i just use what the guy i got it from had on there. i don't even want to fawk with itunes, or even have the **** on my PC. apple **** is all bastard-ized

I guess I'm the only person in this thread to use Itunes. It's not that tricky guys..It holds music. Let's not start the Windows vs. Mac battle over what program lets music sit there better.

i love my ipod. sadly my ipod took a dump on me last week on monday and stopped charging. on the plus side, it cost me 5 bucks for a new battery. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

though i've had my 30gb video suince they were first released. that things a champ. beten to all hell too.

love it with my 9887. easy to control search thru the tons of music it has. fuck that AUX to 3.5m connection. Ipod Control FTW.

I guess I'm the only person in this thread to use Itunes. It's not that tricky guys..It holds music. Let's not start the Windows vs. Mac battle over what program lets music sit there better.
I just hate the fact that I have an ipod SHUFFLE and i have to now use itunes and transfer my entire library to itunes and transfer over one song at a time, really just wanted it to put a bunch of songs on as well as use mp3 discs. Yea I still have to control it like an external mp3 player but its retarded that i have to use a whole new program just to move files over. I have a USB now. Drag and drop folders is so much easier. No extra program, no coverting, nothing to charge, plug in a flash drive, drop some folders or songs, unplug, plug in deck, done. I dont have to take the song already on my HD and put it in itunes, then drop it over to the ipod, convert it, and all that ****.

why are you guys having so much trouble... all i do is open itunes, drag and drop music straight from the source folder i keep it in and there you go. it takes no time at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.