I hate IPods

crazyeyes
10+ year member

AZ
I am about to buy a zune because i am tired of all the file transfer BS i have to do in order to put music on my IPod...

I have been reading up on alot of head units and see that they are IPod adaptable... is that exclusively for IPod or will they sinc up to my Zune???

I also see alot of USB ports on head units now... if i just hooked my Zune through that would it charge???

Thanks,

Mike

Do what you feel Brah. Look for one with an Aux in and just switch to that when you want to play it. You will more than likely have to control everything from the Zune. Not sure if iPod compatible HUs will work the same with Zunes though.

Apple ftmfL

i want to sell my ipod and get something else. the bish stays locked up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Do what you feel Brah. Look for one with an Aux in and just switch to that when you want to play it. You will more than likely have to control everything from the Zune. Not sure if iPod compatible HUs will work the same with Zunes though.
Thats what i was thinking... but if i run a video in and audio in... i should be able to run the zune off the HU.. right???

i found an adapter for the zune that has a video out plug...

you will have to use the zune to control evrerything. i have the 30 gig brick and i am very pleased with it. only down side.... cant control it through the head unit...

just buy a HU with a usb, use a flash drive or get an external hard drive, **** all that sht
another thing i was thinking.. and you can control the files through the head unit??? and would it power through the HD??? not sure what they call it... you know how the computer powers the hardrive just by being plugged in??? that thing... do HU's do that???

I use an ipod for my car and I love it. What bs do you have to go through with transferring? You connect it and hit sync. So easy, a caveman could do it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.