I hate IPods

I use an ipod for my car and I love it. What bs do you have to go through with transferring? You connect it and hit sync. So easy, a caveman could do it.

For The Record!!! Go Penguins....

and no.. i have a 250G external with music on it and i have to transfer from a regular MP3 file to Isuck before i can put it on my IPod... and I only have 1.2internal on my computer... so... it eats alot of uneccicary space on my computer...

IPods still **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I never have and never will own an Ipod...8 gig flash-drive in my usb slot for the headunit ftmfw
i said this until i found the ipod adapter for my deck at CC for $5 and then a 30gig ipod video for $20 on CL

FML

I had a zune once. Tried running it on a comp with XP media edition and it would work on my OS. Called microsoft and they told me to buy a new OS. Told them fawk off, returned my zune and bought a touch. Havent looked back.

I have a Zune 80 GB and as of now there is currently no USB hookup to headunit provided by any manufacturer. You will have to control music selection through the Zune itself. Also, you will either need to connect your Zune by its 3.5 mini jack (headphone jack) or purchase a Zune interface kit by Soundgate to connect by its data port on bottom of zune. This kit by Soundgate allows for a constant charge source to the Zune and a choice between connecting to your headunit by a 3.5mm jack or RCA connection.

my first gen 1gig nano, running strong after 5years..

you gotta be smarter than the ipod..

files are easy to put on, DL from limewire, drag to itunes playlist, update ipod.. easy as that homie.

I have a Zune 80 GB and as of now there is currently no USB hookup to headunit provided by any manufacturer. You will have to control music selection through the Zune itself. Also, you will either need to connect your Zune by its 3.5 mini jack (headphone jack) or purchase a Zune interface kit by Soundgate to connect by its data port on bottom of zune. This kit by Soundgate allows for a constant charge source to the Zune and a choice between connecting to your headunit by a 3.5mm jack or RCA connection.
i already have to do that w/ my ipod //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the **** goes thru the changer port and doesn't have a full interface to control the ipod. just see's it as a disk changer. that could be a JVC ftl, but we'll say it's apple ftmfl

my first gen 1gig nano, running strong after 5years..
you gotta be smarter than the ipod..

files are easy to put on, DL from limewire, drag to itunes playlist, update ipod.. easy as that homie.
this ^^^ i have a huge ass pink ipod mini my friend gave me and it is going strong. no problems with transferring files. i have pioneer HU with ipod interface.

another thing i was thinking.. and you can control the files through the head unit??? and would it power through the HD??? not sure what they call it... you know how the computer powers the hardrive just by being plugged in??? that thing... do HU's do that???
some hard drives are too big and the HU wont power them, buy one with an external AC cord and a power inverter

some hard drives are too big and the HU wont power them, buy one with an external AC cord and a power inverter
I can dig that.... and the files will all be usable with the HU's touch screen right???

as long as its the right file type, ie. wmp, mp3, avi, whatever, check with your manual of you touchscreen, should tell ya

**** if you want put a 500gig in there, fuk a gayass ipod

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.