i got 2 12' and a new h/u should i bother with the speakers?

two 12 foot speakers. god **** man!!! how much did they cost? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

guy guys guys don't be total knotheads to the newbies.

i'd recommend new speakers, a component setup would sound really nice, but if your just looking for alittle better sound then some coaxials will work. running a seperate amp for them would make them sound alot cleaner. very noticeable.

sorry peoples i have 2- 12Inch subs! iam new at this!
haha dont worry about it their just being wangs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

anyways if i was u and didnt care too much about amazing sound that comes with getting a component set and an external amp, id just get some coaxials to replace the stock speakers. It will make a good difference in sound. I suggest Infinity they make great coaxials for a good price. Mb Quarts are very good cheap coaxials as well.

go to thezeb.com and look at the cdt coaxials. there like 50 bucks and i hear they sound great. look in the product review section and i think somebody put a review in there about them.

LOTS of room in a Lumina for kick panels, or an extension of door pods.

I'd recommend some 6.5" components for up front, with a small 50-100x2 amp for them. No rear fill needed.

If that's not an option, repleace the stocker's up front with some nice coaxials, the aforementioned CDT's that are on sale for a mere $45 or so are very nice. As for the rear, ditch the 6x9's and go with a nice 6.5" coaxial if you wish.

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigsammoe

10+ year member
bigsammoe
palos park,il
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from