I don't always run nuthugger brands....

So wait a second here. What constitutes a "nuthugger brand" ? A lot of people swearing by them? Professing the product to be the end all be all? Trashing any brand that's not it?

Doesn't that make pretty much every brand mentioned, on pretty much any forum a "nuthugger brand" ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

So wait a second here. What constitutes a "nuthugger brand" ? A lot of people swearing by them? Professing the product to be the end all be all? Trashing any brand that's not it?

Doesn't that make pretty much every brand mentioned, on pretty much any forum a "nuthugger brand" ? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Word cuhh.

I believe a nuthugger brand is when that brands consumers will only swear by that brand. As in, every thread they walk into where someone is asking for advice they tell them they should run XXX brand equipment.

Also I think nuthugging and forum boners seem to go hand in hand...Definitely did not consider RF a nuthugger brand.

RF is the Best Buy Nut Hugger brand. As in if youre not on a forum doing car audio. Or if you are on SMD.

You can all hate on my wiring but I am running active in that mess //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif It looks better today btw.

And yes. the gains are off. I twisted the knob to the left and then broke it off. Its past down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.