I can't hear my bass outside my car!! HELP!

I don't want to knock down senior citizens... just impress my friends. Isn't that what this is all about? I just need to know how to make sound come out of my sound-tight trunk. I don't need a "no-no"... just an answer. Thanks.
I think you have it backwards. When others hear it, its just obnoxious. If you want to impress your friends, then have them sit in the car and show them how it sounds. Nobody outside of your car wants to hear your music.

Edit: My bad, musta clicked this link in the middle of my search. Didn't realize how old it was. lol

i have a Q before an A......why do you want others to hear YOUR bass? to impress your 'home' boys and knock over senior citizens? sounds to me like a Y to the E to the S. a big //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif on this one...

sorry, i feel for you dude //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
I agree very pointless to have other people hear YOUR bass. Keep it in the car other people do not want to hear it.

Rich-Raven-Post-troll-thread-Never-check-on-it.jpg

classic

so you want to be a show off, to me your in it for all the wrong reasons, like many have said, it's all about keeping the sound clean and in your car for YOU!

if you want to get stupid put a couple of DC level 5's in a bandpass box and go nuts, shake you car till it falls apart

so you want to be a show off, to me your in it for all the wrong reasons, like many have said, it's all about keeping the sound clean and in your car for YOU!
if you want to get stupid put a couple of DC level 5's in a bandpass box and go nuts, shake you car till it falls apart
Dude...............................the Op hasn't been here in 8 years.

I got a 1200watt Rockford mono block pushing 1 12in Rockford p3d4 in a ported box in a Buick century and it's pretty loud outside of car and stupid loud inside especially if I put back seats down. Best bet man is just to move it around experiment with the placement and walk around car find out what sounds best or just add more

Annual 7-8 year bump? lol (Literally 10 :p)
I read all the post an was getting same vibe lol high schooler. I spent nearly 1k in sound deadening to keep it in, however roll windows down and Slam. Tweeters Help get the words out
I was also wondering how you found this old thread you must have been bored and reading thru threads which is good :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.