I can't get on CA.com (without a proxy)

fwb_1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I found this utility on my macbook called port scan (part of Network Utility for Mac users). It say's

"Please enter an internet or IP address to scan for open ports"

So, I put in "caraudio.com." It ran, I went to bed cause I was tired, and when I woke up, Ca.com was teh broken. I thought I had crashed it. Obviously, I didn't, but I have somehow looked myself out of it.

Could I get some help.

I can't get on with either firefox or safari, and I've tried clearing all the personal information (cookies, temp. files, etc)

port scanning pisses people off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

hell I was afraid google was gonna get mad at me last night because i was trouble shooting and ping'd them 100 times lol

port scanning pisses people off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
hell I was afraid google was gonna get mad at me last night because i was trouble shooting and ping'd them 100 times lol
Help?

If DSL unplug router power cord count to 10 and replug.

If on cable, call cable company for new IP.

If on dial up you should not be having this issue.

If doesnt work let me know and we will need to get on AIM for some 1 on 1 buttsecks to fix.

The only way to get it taken off is to ask goob to do it which he may not even handle himself and you need to get your IP un blacklisted, if you only did it once I would say he has some crazy (and not needed) security measures in place but that is the only way it is gonna happen and well good luck with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.