I’ll be the guinea pig!

Gee, your nice.

Almost 60k here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
unlike u he's my buddy.. i know how much u hate it when i pm peeps so this will break your heart.. we text each other.. don't u wish peeps liked u?

Pffff 300k a year I wish. Closer to 45-55k a year depending on OT. Past 8hrs is 1.5x past 10hrs is 2x so it fluctuates.
Are you busier around holiday season? Prob a dumb question but wanted to ask anyway.

Post office here had fliers of them hiring...something like $17.xx to start....

unlike u he's my buddy.. i know how much u hate it when i pm peeps so this will break your heart.. we text each other.. don't u wish peeps liked u?
Bedbuddies huh?! You have no idea what goes on on my side of things.....None whatsoever.

Don't you wish you made more than 1k this yr?~!

Bedbuddies huh?! You have no idea what goes on on my side of things.....None whatsoever.
Don't you wish you made more than 1k this yr?~!
yes i do.... let me start a go fund me page so u can donate., i can get 2.. 1 for medical bill, 1 for stereo like that dumb a*s kid with the kicker comps in a truck did, i'm sure u will donate at least 5k..

yes i do.... let me start a go fund me page so u can donate., i can get 2.. 1 for medical bill, 1 for stereo like that dumb a*s kid with the kicker comps in a truck did, i'm sure u will donate at least 5k..
What makes you think I'm gonna donate anything to you?

What makes you think I'm gonna donate anything to you?
see now who's not nice.. ok fine u don't have to donate just set up the page for me lol.. hope i can see tomorrow nite to continue this., if doc misses my eyeball as she cuts me..

Are you busier around holiday season? Prob a dumb question but wanted to ask anyway.
Post office here had fliers of them hiring...something like $17.xx to start....
From Black Friday to mid January it’s an absolute **** show! This job is not easy at all. I feel like I wanna quit every other day but if you have the drive and need the money you can make. If money this time a year. Expect zero days off and 10hr days every day this time a year. Everything after 8hrs is more $$$ I just keep telling myself that lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Darth_Immitis

CarAudio.com Elite
Darth_Immitis
Massachusetts
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from