Hybrid Legatia vs. Dynaudio Esotec

Participant count
  • Participant list

trabadoor22
10+ year member

I'm looking to get a new set of speakers soon and I am interested in the Hybrid Legatia L6 + L1 pro tweeter. I am also looking at the Dynaudio 362 set up. I know, 2 way vs. 3 way, but I still would like to get an idea on how they compare sound wise. If I got the Hybrid's I may eventually add an L4 to have a 3 way set up, but for now they don't have passives for them. I'm familiar with the Dynaudio MW 172 mids and liked them, but have no way of hearing the Hybrid speakers. I have been trying to find out how these compare to one another sound wise, but having no luck. I guess mainly I am interested in characteristics of the Hybrid's because I have not heard them before. So any help would be appreciated thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.