Participant count
  • Participant list

JohnnyBASS
10+ year member

T.O.'s FINEST
NY
Product Brand & Model:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L6 Special Edition CARBON

These are the Original version of the L6SE Carbon Speaker built in 2012 confirmed by Hybrid Audio themselves. The are exactly the same as the retail speaker, but do not have the copper colored Neodymium magnet or silk screening on the back. I cannot use these in my build and unfortunately will have to give them up. Very rare speaker..Any questions pm me. No trades at this time.

Thanks!

Condition of all items:

Brand new in box

Total Price: :

500 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

You cover shipping costs.

Will ship international. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I have plenty of pictures for anyone needing more. Heres pictures for reference.

%24_27.JPG

%24_27.JPG

%24_27.JPG

%24_27.JPG

Additional info:

I have many references on diyma caraudio, and caraudioforumz ect.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.