Participant count
  • Participant list

TNT
10+ year member

St.Louis
Item(s) for Sale: Hybrid Audio Carbon SE

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Speakers are in perfect shape, were just on display

The L4SE midrange/midbass is one of the best midrange produced in the world and available today.These are incredible audiophile quality speakers, any enthusiast would be happy to own. The sound quality is amazing and uncompromising. Perfect for European cars where restrictions are limited. Has carbon fiber cone with dust cap.

Specs:

Diameter: 4.65 inch

Mounting Depth: 42mm

Bolt Circle Diameter: 109.5 mm

Mounting Hole: 94.5 mm

Crossover Frequency: 150 hz at 24 db

Pnom Rated Power Input W/0) crossover: 35 watt

Pmax Rated Power Input W/0 crossover: 75 watt

Pmax Rated Power Input with crossover: 150 watt

Frequency Range: 135 hz-7500 hz +/- 3 db

Sensitivity: 91 db

Mms: 4.242 g

Cms: 300 um/n

Bl: 3.82 Tm

Voice Coil Diameter: 25.55 mm

Impedance: 4 ohm

DC Resistance: 3.2 ohm

Fs: 135 hz

Qms: 3.353

Qes: 0.789

Qts: 0.639

Xmax: 3 mm

Vas: 1.3 L

Sd: 5.281 mm

The L1V2 Tweeter is compact high resolution 20 mm soft dome driver that can be used as reproduction of treble frequencies in dedicated two, three or four way front stage systems. Has small diameter , very easy to install, has soft dome silk diaphragm and resonance frequency that is compilementary to all types of front stage system architecture. Can be listened to for hours without listeners fatigue while having industry standard response.

Specs:

Diameter: 55mm

Mounting depth: 20 mm from bottom of surface mount flange to bottom of open terminals

Mounting Methology: surface mount tweeter with three 3 mm screw holes to secure the tweeter body from the front

Construction: solid machined aluminum with integrated polypropylene rear cap and push terminals

Distortion: 5% max at rated power input no crossover

Magnet diameter and construction: 19.5 x 3 H

Recommended Minimum crossover: 3200 hz @ 24 db

Pnom: rated power input: 10 watt

Pmax: max power input: 20 watt

Pmax: with crossover 75 watt

Resonance Frequency: 1830 hz

Freqquency Range: 2500-25000 hz

Sensitivity: 90db @ 1 watt

Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm

DC Resistance: 3.2 ohm

Voice coil diameter: 20 mm

Q Mechanical system: 3.103

Q Electrical system: 3.553

Q total system: 1.656

Krm: 198.84

erm: 1.278

Kxm: 2.136 mh

Exm: 0.513

L2x Crossovers are vertically bi amped passive designed to work with any wide bandwidth Hybrid midrange. They are very nice looking, high performance filter set that contains hand matched high quality low tolerance parts such as metalized polypropylene capacitors , air core low ESR inductors and low tolerance ceramic resistors. Has tweeter protection circuit to defend the speaker from being over driven or from faulty amp circuitry and extreme input voltage. Double sided design with nickel plated spring loaded terminals for ease of install and adjustment of tweet attenuation.

Price:

$900

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

free shipping 48 states/ I will get you a quote for International shipping

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.