hunterw's 87 mazda ext b 2000 build

had the same exact truck, i had a single 15" stroker off of a planet audio zetar amp...and jl 5.25 xr comps..i think i still have my cardomain page of it, let me see if i can dig it up...that lil truck use to get stupid loud...

_civic_guy_

Posted by: _civic_guy_

01/24/2004, 03:11pm

what the **** brand is stroker? never heard of it but i think a new sub should be in line for you...the looks of that stroker takes away from all your nice work...instal..and what not...

lol

haha thats funny. nice install on that puppy btw. you ever lower that lil truck? i need to take my bumber off. they look a lot sleeker without it. yesterday i went to a junkyard and picked up some pieces to make her look decent again. passenger mirror,pass. back glass latch, and a new passenger interiordoor handle.

I had one of those with 12 10's in it...fun little trucks. Pacesetter makes a cheap header for it that gives you alot more power FYI
really? i didnt know they made any performance parts for it haha. they have no power. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.