HU suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list

tacoma02
10+ year member

hey, im pretty new to the whole car audio scene and i want to put a new HU in my tacoma 4dr. im lookin for help on what would fit and also look tight. i have an attatched pic of my dash attatched (i got this off a site so i cant explain why it looks like crap, but you can still see the HU part fine) and i also hear a lot about somethin called a din adapter. can someone explain what it is and if id need 1.

thanks

Hey tacoma

I do custom stereo installs i like the line that aiwa has out but they have tendencies to have a wine when you put rca's to your amp. There however is one unit that you might like out there that would look good and still not cost you alot of $$$ its the aiwa cdc x207 i have one and i have no problems with it. And as for the din adaptor i would suggest one but make sure you get the correct one. You will probably need the gm 01 din adaptor. But if you want it to look really nice take it in and have it done by a pro. There are several ways you can do it but like me you probably like the professional look of things

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.