HU problem, NEED HELP

RavE
10+ year member

Oregon
I just bought a brand new alpine cda-7892. I installed it myself in my 93 explorer but no sound comes out of the speakers. Power goes into the HU itself (light flash, able to push buttons and stuff happends), but no sound comes out of the speakers. i put my old deck back in and everything works perfectly, but my no deck does not play a CD or the radio. I connected all the wires right but nothing happends. please help me.

There is a great repair place in atlanta called high-end car audio repair center their address is 1919 metropolitan ave atlanta Ga. 30315 they have very fast and precise service i highly recommend them. their # is 404-763-2005 or 770-473-6556

AUDIOPHILE4LIFE

ps their prices are great !!!

first check to see if them wire run to an amp that's built into the truck. You would want to bypass this. If you have no amp or have it bypassed check resistance across each speaker. Look for a short. A short would cause all channels to not work.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.