HU not playing CD's or ipod

Participant count
  • Participant list
bastards made the power antenna the tracer...
they're tricky
i think it says on top of almost every deck which color wire is what blue = remote and blue with white stripe = power antenna

let me go try it.
So i need to switch the remote wire to my amp?
from the back of the headunit find where you connected your remote wire going to you amps switch it to the other wire whether it be blue white or just solid blue

what he said.. find what you thought was the power antenna from your deck and hook it to the remote from your amp.. and what you thought was the remote to your antenna.. it should say whats what on the wires..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Turn the volume completely down and operate ot normally. This is to see if it is the built in amplifier that is shutting down. If the radio does...
To do this magic, should the microphone always be kept in the driver's seat or on the dashboard?...since that is where it must go in phase with...
I had this same issue with my Sony. When I first got it I had speakers hooked up to the head unit without amplifiers and it worked fine. Once I...
Hello, I already posted in general but wanted to also post in here. I recently installed a set of used JL audio shallow depth 12W 1v3-4 inside an...
Makes sense. You may be right on the gain; 2 subs on 300 watts seems anemic.

About this thread

bunkerking09

10+ year member
Current Status: Win
bunkerking09
Kansas City, MO
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date