HU choices Premier vs. Excelon

man just pick the one that fits you best...if both fits you best than decide which one you like better cosmetically.

Pioneer and Kenwood are great headunits i have owned those two and an alpine, all great headunits with no issues.

No DTA no care. If you have bad imaging it can immensely help move your soundstage, and in the end will on average sound better than the Pioneer given all else equal. Kenwood.

I had a Pioneer 4000UB before my Kenwood and I like the Kenwood a lot more. Scrolling through my iPod is so much easier. Plus it has more detailed tuning features. The RCA ground thing can be fixed easily but it annoys me that you even have to do that to get the unit working correctly. My vote is for Kenwood all the way.

still thinking guys. Thanks for all the input.

Ill open it up even more.

Suggest some decks with similar prices +/- $30

I require:

some kind of EQ preferably 3+ bands

high/lo crossovers for speaker outputs and RCAs

internal amp defeat would be awesome

Front/rear/sub rca

not completely retarded faceplate layout

does it have to be brand new?

And i hate kenwood decks, never liked there layout.

Pioneer is more user freindly and seems to sound beter IMO

I just hate kenwood for some reason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.