Hows this look?

Originally posted by Cieprus Newbie? Go **** yourself ******.

How did you get in the your the *******...

An ya, YOUR BRAND LOYAL!! AND then you choose Audiovox...WTF! WWhere you gonna get the Audiovox ****? K-Mart?

And ya *****, you talk alot, so build it then post it

Again, your comments are out of line...contact me when you can talk like a normal human being with the maturity level of an adult.

By the way, I am not "brand loyal". I will explain again in case you didnt understand me the first time. I like most of all brands. The simply went with mostly all Alpine for this system because I like their products. I dont even know why you can up with those ******** comments in the first place.

- Steve

Originally posted by Cieprus ahahaha

Ill smack you and bubba around like stepchildren...

AAA was created to give you faggets some sort of 'purpose' in life...Which, aside from AAA, you have NONE!!!
You know not who you **** with young one...banished from help you now are...

Originally posted by Cieprus ahahaha

Ill smack you and bubba around like stepchildren...

AAA was created to give you faggets some sort of 'purpose' in life...Which, aside from AAA, you have NONE!!!
i see a dirty table go clean it up bus BOY!! and GROW UP!! not only do we have lives

we sever BIGGER purposes in life than you prob ever will:nono: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

bah, i think the most powerful power the AAA has is our collective post count and knowledge...

boy this little mofo didnt realize whowaht he was getting into...

just for teh record guys, Cieprus (or pus$y as$ bi.tch, whichever you prefer) just got his likelyhood of any kidn of real help on these boards thrown out the window...

EVERYONE BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE NEW AAA WARNING THREAD!!!

in short, a thread iwth a list of people like this jackoff (basically, who to ignore)...

Some people need to learn when to open their phucking mouths. This jackhole just closed himself off from a world of free assistance and pissed off and on some really good guys. Lifes a ***** and then you become one.

Originally posted by Cieprus Please ******, I can find wayyy better forums then this one lol....

Get a life man, your a joke I hate you punk ass kids playin tuff guy on the computer...

Grow up *****
then go, find get the fack out...

i beleive you yourself stated youi were a kid..

im odler than you, many people are... whos playin tough guy? grow up b!tch

Originally posted by Cieprus Please ******, I can find wayyy better forums then this one lol....

Get a life man, your a joke I hate you punk ass kids playin tuff guy on the computer...

Grow up *****
Again, this is uncalled for...for future reference, ****** should be changet to f a g g o t...only use words you know how to spell.

i will admit there are a few people on here who have a short temper ::cough:: RM ::cough:: but that was jus a bit uncalled for....you shouldnt go around dissing other peoples stuff cause you think u know it all...i mean come on.....

ps....your only 17 so dont try to act like your all mature and stuff

Grow up *****
Go ahead and find a better forum, I quite frankly could give a ****.

Why dont you get a life? Obviously you dont have one because you try and stir **** up on here.

Punk ass kids? Hmm..think that one over again, Im not exactly a kid, nor a "punk ass" Oh and playing "tuff", no, I dont need to play "tuff"

- Steve

Originally posted by Goddyd4me i will admit there are a few people on here who have a short temper ::cough:: RM ::cough:: but that was jus a bit uncalled for....you shouldnt go around dissing other peoples stuff cause you think u know it all...i mean come on.....

who is this referring to?

Originally posted by Goddyd4me i will admit there are a few people on here who have a short temper ::cough:: RM ::cough:: but that was jus a bit uncalled for....you shouldnt go around dissing other peoples stuff cause you think u know it all...i mean come on.....

Please do not make generlizations on all 17 year olds. As my profile show's I am 17 and i act decent here most of the tyme do I not? Yes occasionally i get out of hand but who don't?

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ss3079

5,000+ posts
Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
ss3079
Up North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date