Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
Up North
Alpine IVC-C800 (HU)

Alpine DVA-5205 (DVD)

Alpine TUE-T011A (TV Tuner)

Alpine NVE-851A (Navigation)

Alpine VPE-180A (VHS)

Alpine CHA-5624 (10 Disc CD Changer)

Alpine TME-M750A (one in each front headrest)

Audiovox VOH-681 (Flip down monitor)

Audiovox Headphones

Hows that look for the electronics?

Looks nice when its on the board, but I believe ramos said it best.....

10% product

90% install

Thass his story, and I'll stick to it. Make it rock and post some pictures. I'd like to see that. Doesn't sound bad at all.

Not bad but i'd personally go with an Alpine Monitor as opposed to Audiovox. My dawg says his ****** ass he hates it, and why not go all Alpine neways??

J

Originally posted by ss3079 Alpine IVC-C800 (HU)

Alpine DVA-5205 (DVD)

Alpine TUE-T011A (TV Tuner)

Alpine NVE-851A (Navigation)

Alpine VPE-180A (VHS)

Alpine CHA-5624 (10 Disc CD Changer)

Alpine TME-M750A (one in each front headrest)

Audiovox VOH-681 (Flip down monitor)

Audiovox Headphones

Hows that look for the electronics?

It looks like someone won the lottery //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif jk I have to agree with corsica. I'm not to fond of the audiovox monitors. Go alpine all the way man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Looks good but alpine? LMAO Sorry you know I had to give u **** and for those that don't know....youc an kinda get the idea from my signature here. If your gonna go alpine tho go all the way with it bro.

Hit me up on MSN later on tonight if your around.

Yeah I'm cancelling a couple things(like the flip down) and getting Alpine all around, hopefully the DVD changer also....

Originally posted by shrinkydinx whats the diff between the nve-851a and the nve-852a?
Ummmmm 1 number? Not positive honestly, but take a look at their website and may find out.

That's alot of money. Add up all your prices on the multi media stuff and then check prices on another good brand with the (flip out face, dvd, etc.) built in and see how much you'll save. Unless you just like Alpine.

Brand loyals always get screwed

And you talk alot, but how bout installing it and post some pictures, cause right now it doesnt look like anything

Originally posted by Cieprus Brand loyals always get screwed

And you talk alot, but how bout installing it and post some pictures, cause right now it doesnt look like anything
a) Im not brand loyal. I like most "brands", but I simply chose Alpine to be the main multimedia brand because I like the way they perfom.

b) Where do you come off saying this? "You talk alot", well excuse me for asking for some feedback. It was simply a process of designing a new system. Obviously I know who not to ask for any further reccomendations now.

- Steve

I like tha all Alpine idea man. Ket us know what ud o decide to go with and how good/bad it ends up. good luck, if u need any help (which i doubt) u know whwre to find me Steve.

J

hey steve bro send that guy to the thread with all your **** on it i forgot where it is or i would myself!!!!! anyways system sounds great glad your get it goin //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

another newbie who doesnt know what we know yet.lol

Originally posted by Cieprus Newbie? Go **** yourself ******.

How did you get in the your the *******...

An ya, YOUR BRAND LOYAL!! AND then you choose Audiovox...WTF! WWhere you gonna get the Audiovox ****? K-Mart?

And ya *****, you talk alot, so build it then post it

Thnx for ur copmments about his system. You are an example of why the AAA was created... We hate ******** who like to treat others like ****. Steve just asked for our input. When he said he knows who not to ask, he means u were pricky about what he was thinking of. Now i agree he can do much better than audiovox, but he just wnated out ideas. Is that so wrong?

Thnx for being the First example of what this club was created for. You coupon for a free beating with the baton flask and a "deep tissue" massage from Bubba are in the mail.

J

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ss3079

5,000+ posts
Eh Dere Hi Dere Ho-ser
ss3079
Up North
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date