Hows The SQ on AQ subs

I've heard a couple AQ setups and they sounded fine to me. Especially mlstrass setup, never thought 4-15s could sound that good.

Let's say, I've never heard someone on here whose ears I trust for a reference have said anything good about them...
your standards are different than that of others. He's asking about SQ and going with the HDC series, so i doubt if this "SQ" is really all that serious to him

because i have the type r. and i never bought them for the purpose of sq. i dont even know what a sq oriented sub would sound like. and ive read alot of post sayin the type rs had pretty good sq . so i wanted to see how AQ sq compared to the type rs

because i have the type r. and i never bought them for the purpose of sq. i dont even know what a sq oriented sub would sound like. and ive read alot of post sayin the type rs had pretty good sq . so i wanted to see how AQ sq compared to the type rs
where did you read the r's have good sq? because they definitely don't...at least in my experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.