How'd we do?

Participant count
  • Participant list

XplicitAudio
Pro Seller

I am looking for people who have purchased from me, received customer service from me, etc to let me know how I am doing. I use this information to improve what I do, know what I'm doing is good, etc etc. It shouldn't take long but I appreciate your time non the less.

If you could do one or as many of the following:

1. Go to Xplicit Audio - By audiophiles, for audiophiles. Click on a product you have purchased and write a review on it. This will let other customers and I know if items are good, crap, etc. After you post the review, don't leave the page yet. Go back to the review page and make sure it gives you a message saying it's awaiting approval.

2. Go to Xplicit Audio - By audiophiles, for audiophiles. On the left hand side of whatever page you're on, you will see a blue tab that says "Site Testimonials". Let us know about your experience, support, products, etc etc.

3. Go to http://www.facebook.com/xplicitaudiosales and just under the main header on our page should be a place to post a review. Let us know about your experience, support, products, etc etc. I appreciate just start reviews, but if you could say a little "blurb" too that would be appreciated.

Now don't think we are doing this for attention or to prove people have purchased from us. I am doing this because I respect your opinion good or bad and I want to make your experience as good as possible. So I need to know if I'm doing things right or wrong.

Thank you in advance guys. You're the best!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XplicitAudio

Pro Seller
XplicitAudio
United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from