<b>Xplicit Audio</b>

By audiophiles, for audiophiles.
Well it's that time of the year a lot of people look forward to. I'm going to give sales as good as I can within manufacturer's support. I won't...
Here is a place where you can ask us questions and we will do our best to answer. If we don't know, we will do our best to get you in contact with...
Hey guys, so I figured I would tell you a little about us. Our business is resale site. We sell all sorts of car audio products from a lot of...
Ampere Audio Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ampere-Audio/532907673421333 Website: Welcome to Ampere Audio Audio Element Designs...

Hello! I am making a final post to let everyone know I'll be canceling my vendor status on this forum. Not that I don't want to support the...
Check out the all new Ampere Audio AA-150.4 Class-D 4 channel amp! ETA on this bad boy is Mid-April! Pre-order yours now! Ampere Audio AA-150.4
The AA-3.0 v2 Series is our newest line up for subwoofers and all built in house. The AA-3.0 v2 was designed for 1500 rms per driver. The lead...
So I'm going to try something new. If it works, great. If not, oh well! At least I tried. I am testing a car audio buy back program. This program...
PRV Audio Brazil is now at Xplicit Audio! They make incredible mids and highs for the price. Brutally loud with insane clarity. I have some in...
$199.99 for the pre-order. Pre-order here: Execution Audio 1500.1 - Xplicit Audio 1500w rms at 1 ohm 14.4 @ 1% THD 1800w rms at 1 ohm 14.4 @ 5% THD
I am proud to announce that I am now an authorized retailer of RE Audio! RE Audio has a bunch of awesome products from Subs to amps to speakers...
All Ampere Audio products are on sale until the end of the month! Check them out! Ampere Audio Products - Xplicit Audio
We are proud to announce we are the EXCLUSIVE online dealer for Synergy Audio! Check out this new guy we just got in! Rated at 1500w, this Korean...
I am proud to announce I am now Authorized Juicebox Battery dealer! Juicebox Batteries has an amazing price to performance ratio. Using 99.99%...
Check it out here! You can enter once a day! http://woobox.com/s4a3g2
POST LABOR DAY SALE. *ONE DAY ONLY* 10% off ANYTHING on the site. Add the product to your cart to see the discount! *XS Power and Banda excluded...
We are proud to announce we are now an authorized C2 Audio dealer! Stock is in and we are now accepting orders! C2 Audio Products - Xplicit Audio
Adding a Carbon Fiber cap to your subwoofer not only makes it look cool, but can change the parameters of your subwoofer. Genesis Custom dust caps...
If any of you guys have FaceBook, participate in our battery terminal giveaway! Click the link below to participate:
Nocturnal Sound Workz subs are now in and shipping! Currently only comes in blue. 300w RMS 2.5" coil Single medium cotton spider Aluminum...
Thanks to our partnership with CNGraphix, we now have a TON of new decals with sizes 6" to 60", from the colors of the rainbow, to rainbow colored...
GP Sound deadener is now offered at Xplicit Audio! Total Thickness: 200mil This deadener features 60mil of high purity butyl rubber combined...
The B2 Audio Reference 6.1 Component Set has been developed with no compromises; Every single component has been meticulously optimized with one...
Unbeatable amplifiers and subs. Ampere Audio Get yours today: Ampere Audio Products - Xplicit Audio Use the coupon code "AMPERE10" for 10% off...
We will be slow this week due to us and all the other Audio companies involved with Slamology. Just giving you a heads up! Hope to see you there!
Wire, Inputs, terminals, fuses and many more high quality products by Sky High Car Audio Cable. Find yours today: Sky High Car Audio Products -...
Northstar offers a wide range of batteries that will fit the need of each install. Whether it's under the hood, in the trunk of your car, or...
When I get to the website and I log in, if I click anything else it just logs me out. So I added a few items to my cart and hit checkout. It said...
We have been having issues with people proceeding from our cart, to check out. I am currently working on it. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I am looking for people who have purchased from me, received customer service from me, etc to let me know how I am doing. I use this information...
Ampere Audio's AA-2.5 series will be discontinued soon! Get them while you can! Oh, and we discounted the amps too . Surprise! Ampere Audio...
Due to popular demand Ampere Audio IS doing a 2k amp. ETA Is the end of July (customs depending). They will do limited runs. Reserve yours today...
What's your favorite song to bump too? I am looking for some new songs.
Xplicit brand dual 1/0 offset inputs are now back in stock! For all things Xplicit brand, visit: Xplicit Audio Products - Xplicit Audio We...
We are proud to bring something new to Xplicit. There isn't a whole lot we can do to honor of all of our brave men and women who serve our...
From now until Sunday at 11:59PM we are having a sale on all Ampere Audio products! Check out some of the reviews customers have been saying about...
Thanks everyone for their support this far.. So. Who wants to win a FULL system for their car??
Pure Audio's PAK line is coming soon! This is Pure's Korean line of amplifiers. ETA is the end of May. This line includes 4 new amplifiers which...
I have some open box subs (never powered) for sale. They were used for pictures and videos. I can free air them and break them in to give you TS...
A Helpful Tools section is a little side project I have been working on for a little while. This one is my v2.0 so I have done quite a bit of...
Just so everyone is aware, I will be on vacation from March 15th to March 23rd. I will do my best to hop on at night and process orders, answer...
Ampere Audio AA-8s. $190 shipped 1000w RMS 4 layer 2 1/2 inch flatwound aluminum coil Dual medium spiders Sewn leads Pressed paper cone Foam...
Nocturnal Sound Workz Demo 10" D4 sub is now on Pre-order. "300w" RMS. Preorder is $85 shipped, retail is $100+ship! Currently only comes in...
PRODUCT OVERVIEW: NVX's new XPLD3K amplifier is perfect for those looking for a high output amplifier. It boast an abundance of features such as...

Create account or login to post/reply

You must be a member in order to post a message.

Create account

Register below to post messages:

Already have an account? Log in below:

<b>Xplicit Audio</b>

By audiophiles, for audiophiles.

Views

20240723_125956.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024
20240723_125945.jpg

Bobbytwonames

Jul 26, 2024