How true is this?

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
A guy recently told me that sundown amp power vs. Ampere amp power is totally different and sundown amps are way below ampere when it comes to quality. Is this true? Are sundown amp's build quality inferior to Ampere's?

Quick comparison:

Scv7500 how would it stand up against ampere aa7500?

Oh and a side question would a ns1v2 on a 12volt system @.5ohm daily be good for that situation or would you select something more like a scv6k?

A guy recently told me that sundown amp power vs. Ampere amp power is totally different and sundown amps are way below ampere when it comes to quality. Is this true? Are sundown amp's build quality inferior to Ampere's?

Quick comparison:

Scv7500 how would it stand up against ampere aa7500?
they are close to the same in terms of performance. Only way sundown is vastly inferior is if we are talking about the SAE series which are made in china.

so you just want blind nut hugging from us or what?

Truth is either ampere, sundown SAZ/SCV amp will do its job. Both are quality and last long with good customer service.

Doesnt matter one bit, you can ride Jacob's cock or Andrew's cock, your choice.

The only reason I went with a TFHE 9.0 is because Andrew said this this."read down in bold print" Other wise I would have kept my crossfire 8k.... I still need to meter and see if the TFHE is louder on the mic... To the ear it seems alittle stronger. I really wish sundown would stop playing around and make a real 15k-20k 12v that is straight beast!

AA-9.0 TFHE was created when 5 other companies decided to jump aboard an open tooling design from Zenon which was the AA-8.0 TFE. We spent time and money to have the input section completely rebuilt which yielded a more stable and powerful amplifier over the previous 8.0. The 9.0 is still being built by Zenon and is only capable of handling voltage up to 16v max. Only amplifier that might compete with the 9.0 currently would be the B2 M12R per output in the 12v world

The differences in those amps are going to be minimal. sundown has their own boards. sundown constantly makes improvements and are great amps. i wouldn't be too worried about which amp id be worried about having the power to feed the amp.

I've had or have both. The sundown is a great amp. But I've heard of some over heating issues with the new line I also talk to Andrew quite a bit and the original v1 amps were older saz designs. Now that being said out of all the amps mentioned only b2 and ampere are made by zenon all the others are made at another factory So far from my testing the ampere is a bit stronger power wise and is rated at 12 volts not 14 like most all are reputable amps so I'd say which ever one you feel comfortable with

The only reason I went with a TFHE 9.0 is because Andrew said this this."read down in bold print" Other wise I would have kept my crossfire 8k.... I still need to meter and see if the TFHE is louder on the mic... To the ear it seems alittle stronger. I really wish sundown would stop playing around and make a real 15k-20k 12v that is straight beast!
AA-9.0 TFHE was created when 5 other companies decided to jump aboard an open tooling design from Zenon which was the AA-8.0 TFE. We spent time and money to have the input section completely rebuilt which yielded a more stable and powerful amplifier over the previous 8.0. The 9.0 is still being built by Zenon and is only capable of handling voltage up to 16v max. Only amplifier that might compete with the 9.0 currently would be the B2 M12R per output in the 12v world
Reported as ae of banned member. Go away massivespl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
dailyrider123
under the sun
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from