How to wire a capacitor with 2 amps?

trash%20pile.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is where you put it

Their a ripoff and only had strain to your alternator with its quick charge and discharge

Can we get a Cap. sticky already? I'm getting tired of watching people getting flamed for getting them...
Its really annoying, people are just asking questions. And they do help, it varies between electrical components and set-ups how much they will help, but they help.

Of course they cant make a sticky about it because it would just be one of the dumbass mods still flaming people..

Yes maybe they help a little but not much at all and nothing compared to another battery added. True the big caps 50 farad or so is essentially a battery but you pay more then u would for a small battery. So like said caps are a waste of time

Hahaha 1 ur a moron for bumping a old thread with a retarted statement. 2 yea true they can be of use if it's like a 50 farad then it's pretty much a battery in a sense. But why waste money on them when you can just get a battery for aorund the same price
Because with a lot of crappy cars like mine, the alternator will not power 2 batteries, and even if you don't hook up to the alternator, the battery will die. They are not designed for constant drain, especially car batteries. They're designed to get the system running, then to be charged.

Because with a lot of crappy cars like mine, the alternator will not power 2 batteries, and even if you don't hook up to the alternator, the battery will die. They are not designed for constant drain, especially car batteries. They're designed to get the system running, then to be charged.
You should just not speak anymore. / end thread

lolz

Also if your not willing to to do what is necessary for a audio set up to be done properly why do it.

LOTS of fail ITT...

I got a smokin' deal the other day though! I actually traded my C&D's and my 300A alt for a pair of 20 farad caps! NO MORE VOLTAGE DIPS FOR ME!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.