how to secure box

Participant count
  • Participant list

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
Well before i havnt had problems with my box sliding around because there was no room in the trunk for it to slide, but now i have a different and way lighter setup. sometimes i will get out and my box will be way out of position. It isnt very heavy. The thing is i plan on seling this car for pretty much the same price i paid and i dont want to put screw holes in or anything. Can someone help me out?

Yea, they have them at both HD and Lowes.

I just bought two 4x2 sheets of MDF at Home depot and cut it a little. Its not a perfect fit, but it works and isnt noticable.

The velcro will work fine though. Its strong, and with all the weight on it, it will stay.

Although screwing stuff down will prevent projectile equipment;)

Yea, they have them at both HD and Lowes.I just bought two 4x2 sheets of MDF at Home depot and cut it a little. Its not a perfect fit, but it works and isnt noticable.

The velcro will work fine though. Its strong, and with all the weight on it, it will stay.

Although screwing stuff down will prevent projectile equipment;)
yeah i dont really drive fast enough to worry about projectiles its a station wagon got like a 2.3l v6 i dont drive fast.

Any car can make 50lb objects projectiles when they go from 40mph to an immediate stop.

But I know what you mean, I have a Taurus //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.