How to put endcaps on..

THXdts
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Maryland
Here is the problem that I am having. I had a box made to be flush mounted. I have an Orion 600D that I want to put the endcaps on. The only problem is that once I screw down the amp, I don't have enough room to put the screws on because there is only like 1/2" to try to get a screwdriver in to tighten the endcaps. The screws go in Horitonally. And you can't put the endcaps on first becasue then it is covering up the area on which you have to screw down the amp. So it's looking like I am going to have to go without endcaps? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.