SOLD How to play and convert MTS on Mac?

Participant count
  • Participant list
How to play and convert MTS on Mac?

“I am working on a project. But videos are recorded on an HD camcorder that records on HDD in the format of MTS. As you know, the MTS or M2TS files can not be read on Mac which is really annoying. Is there an easy way to convert MTS to MOV so that I could do the project?”

Have you caught into the same or similar situation like this person? Or when you want to view MTS or M2TS files from your AVCHD camcorders, your QuickTime Player can not read them, not to mention the editing on iMovie. Actually I just had the similar experience when I got my MTS files at the first time. Luckily I could easily solve it since I used a reliable program called Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac after Google search.

Here I would like share the good way to convert MTS to MOV on Mac with this professional AVHCD video converter according to my own experience.

Ready? Free download Moyea MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac here, install and run it.

Part 1: How to convert MTS or M2TS to MOV on Mac?

mtsconverter.jpg

Step 1: Add MTS/M2TS files into this program by clicking the “Add” button

Step 2: Select output format as MOV from the drop-down list and set location from the “Browse

Step 3: Start video conversion by clicking the “Convert

Tips: How to improve the converted video quality you need?

Click the “Settings” on the main interface. A profile window will pop up. Then you can freely set resolution, the aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, codec, etc.

In general, the higher bit rate, the large file size will generate.

settings.jpg

Part two: How to edit MTS or M2TS to MOV for better video/image effect? (Optional)

If you want to edit the MTS or M2TS files before converting them to MOV, the Mac MTS/M2TS Converter offers wonderful editing functions to meet your need.

Once all the MTS/M2TS files are loaded into this program, you can go to edit panel by clicking the “Edit” button beside the “Add” button. Remember select the video files you want to edit to active the “Edit” button at the first time.

edit.jpg

Video crop– Allow you to crop the unwanted parts of the video, set the video zoom to 16:9 or 4:3 for your reference.

Video trim– Allow you to set the start time and end time to convert the particle part of the video at your will

Video effect– Make special effect under the “Effect” button, like brightness, contrast and saturation, and you can also select other effect from the drop-down list “Effect”. In addition, you can tick the “Deinterlacing” box to remove interlaces of the video to get better image quality.

Watermark– Add text watermark, image or video watermark as you like to the video.

Audio replace– if you want to remove the audio from the MTS/M2TS video or they are no audio, you can add the audio you like to the video with the function. In other words, you could make your own MTV.

That’s all. Hopefully the article can help you enjoy or play MTS/M2TS on Mac with ease.

mts converter for mac

mac mts converter

mts converter mac

mts on snow leopard

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.