drvsbsm

Here is my setup I need to figure out how to gain match

Pioneer 4800HD HU 2V Pre-Outs

Clarion ESQ746 7V Pre-Outs

All Amps 5V max Input

2 Audiopipe ASPM-1500s 5V Inputs

1 JBL 4 Channel 50x4 100X2 RMS 5V Inputs

1 MB Quart Ref640.4 4-Channel 80x4 160x2 RMS 5V Inputs

The problem is my Pioneer HU is 2V Out going into my New Clarion EQ which is 7V Preout How can I gain match these back to my amps that are 5V max Input? I don't have an Oscope so I can’t use that. I have a Multimeter that I set everything up with fine before I got the Clarion. But this 7V Clarion has me confused because I know my gains will need to change on my 3 amps if I'm right because of the larger 7Volt Clarion EQS 746 Pre-Outs going into the amps that are 5 V Max Input. Correct?

Set the gains all the way down on the amps and use the DMM method to see what power they put out. You're going to have to fine tune by ear without an oscilloscope.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.