How to determine what to tune my box to

I tune 37hz-38hz usually and can reach 32hz pretty good with my last few. I had one tuned to 40(39.8) and it would play 32 and remain happy as long as i wasnt gain happy lol

I'm tuned at 32 and can play 26 up to the upper 40s and low 50s all day long with it sounding pretty well. Lots of factors. I would also suggest looking into modified EDM that like to range from 30s to 45ish. Sound very good and get low for for the EDM genre.

A lot of EDM play and peak around 50-65hz and extends to 100hz on the sweeps. Unless your woofer is very musical, Tuning low will make you lose output on EDM, it'll sound smooth and blend like sound quality but it does not slam hard as the rest of where your bass is at.

Where would i find this reccomendation? I can't find anything on their website.
Its there, look again lol. *hint* "owners manual" *cough*

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/details/p2d4-12

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.