How to daisy chain amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

smakrabit

I have a Sony 4X35 amplifier that I want to use for my front and rear speakers and I'm going to get a new amp for my sub. Can I run my cd players RCA to the sub amp first and then to the Sony? The sony doesn't have RCA in's and out's it just has in's. It's all very confusing so any help would be greatful.

A head unit only gives out about 1.3v or 4v from an rca...if its a single its probably

You can also get a Y cable and spit the signal for cheep. But your also loosing a lot of power, and its also not balanced. SO it can **** power from the other.

YOu can daisy chain them, but i dont like to do that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The end result is, not the intention. I think OP got what I was saying. The Brits generally aren't as sensitive. A 500w sub amp does not...
I wouldn't say that makes it better. It might make it better for you. Not sure I would be worried about spending money on DSP if I was going to...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.

About this thread

smakrabit

smakrabit
Kansas City Mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
B&R Innovations