How this looks for a Single Sa-8

Looks like you didn't input the subwoofer displacement, which I believe is 0.1ft^3 for the SA-8. You will need to change the design to account for that.

You also need more port area. 12-16 square inches per cubic foot, so a 1" wide port may serve you better if you have the room for the needed slot port length.

I bet that dude didnt even look at the design, just wrote a random generic post that he felt would fit, so he could raise his post count.
Yea either that or he knows nothing about desiging a ported enclosure and should refrain from giving advice.

My bad I realize I need around 10 to 12 square inches of port area

This is gonna be my first ported box I wanna tune it low, Its going on my girls car and also I dont wanna use the whole trunk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.