how much would a 9815 be??

Participant count
  • Participant list

DbRufus1234
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
well i havent posted on here in like a year, but i got a question. i sold my durango and my sub and amp also, but i left my 9813 in the durango (i should have taken it out:verymad: ). well now i have an 05 mustang gt with the shaker 500 system and it says its an MP3 cd player but it wont play MP3 CDs half the time, so now i have to buy a new cd player. and i was wondering what i would have to pay for a 9815. i figured i could get one for 150 or so, but all the ones on ebay are alot more than that. also can someone suggest another cd player i should keep an eye out for on ebay that would be around 150??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

DbRufus1234

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
DbRufus1234
Northport, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date