how much does a z weigh

The new Z Series woofers have more Watts than any speakers we have ever built, so many Watts they got, that we thought of using a new slogan, Got Watts?, but that’s lame so we didn't. We tried to measure the exact amount of Watts a Z Series makes, but no matter how hard we tried to invent a machine to measure the speaker Watts, we could never do it, so they must really make lot of Watts.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

This is straight off the page. Someone need to brush up on their english and the fact the speakers dont make watts

Steve is great at coming up with odd stuff.

I always liked this part

Sensitivity emo

The Got Watts thing from DD is rather unprofessional. Its always annoyed me about the company. Are they attempting to look like a legit company, or a few college buddies working on a school project?

And its not even humorous to boot.

I haven't, but you're probably the first person that I can remember saying something bad about him. Most say he's nice and will talk to anyone who has questions...
After he stood in front of Jake and some Team Sundown guy's at a event in NC saying how Sundown amps are, and I quote, "Chinese Crap" I gave up on him. Also I guess he has changed alot since I last saw him at finals 05. Back then he was a smart ass who kept his car locked up and would talk to nobody.

Also after he figured out who Jake was I heard he offered to do some amplifer OEM work, because I guess his "Chinese Crap" isnt up to Brazilian standards.

Also the way he has manipulated the amp ratings to get them to fit into the classes for NSPL is pretty gay. Pretty much you can;t compete in that organization and be competitive without owning his amps. isnt that awesome?

Quote from Alan on Termpro:

"I test today 2 subs and 2 amplifiers 7kd(160amps ac X 116 volts ac) and got way over 180.5db ,i be testing this weekend with 4 amps! all i can tell was close to 181db today ! guys not joke i will not sleep today! is carnaval in brazil and carnaval at my house to!!!!180db has ben sed that i can't do againg ,now you all will see the next level againg! one more thin car likes to play hot ! 87 degrees!i don't need to be worry about keep cool!!!i know will be guys talking crap! but just 21 more days and we see the 180 db againg at nspl and db drag in high point nc!i just talk with Junior and he will be doing the show now because the new rules are alt! team brazil 2 dd9918 and 4 12kd ....????? [big Grin] [big Grin]"

Translator please?

Quote from Alan on Termpro:
"I test today 2 subs and 2 amplifiers 7kd(160amps ac X 116 volts ac) and got way over 180.5db ,i be testing this weekend with 4 amps! all i can tell was close to 181db today ! guys not joke i will not sleep today! is carnaval in brazil and carnaval at my house to!!!!180db has ben sed that i can't do againg ,now you all will see the next level againg! one more thin car likes to play hot ! 87 degrees!i don't need to be worry about keep cool!!!i know will be guys talking crap! but just 21 more days and we see the 180 db againg at nspl and db drag in high point nc!i just talk with Junior and he will be doing the show now because the new rules are alt! team brazil 2 dd9918 and 4 12kd ....????? [big Grin] [big Grin]"

Translator please?
"I am way cooler than you will ever be."

DJ from Audioque made most of that stuff up you read on DD"s site about the Z series sub. He said "we were making fun of all the rediculous ratings that most companies throw on there product to sell it"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.