how much does a z weigh

oh well..wut did he use on his roof?
cut it off and filled it with resin, a very very long push of the rule saying, "exterior skin of vehicle cannot be modified"

for years you couldnt have a concrete roof, but as soon as dante made a fiberglass resin ( solid 4" ) roof similar to concrete, it was ok.

Yea, and dante hit 180 because of the DD subwoooooooferzzzzzzzzz and Stetsome ampzzzzzzz
I'm not saying that's the reason he can do such a high number, just stating that it is being done with a DD woofer...how about all the other people who win national championships with DD woofers? I'm not saying they're the end-all be-all of subs, because they're not. But someone asked why people like them so much, and I gave an answer...a right answer.

the illegal roof, concrete, box design he stole from the fins, and vehicle don't have anything to do with it.
Where did anyone say that he only breaks 180 because of his awesome deeeedeeee subzzzz?

I swear these stetsom/dante fanboys work my nerves more and more everyday.
You need to relax. You act as if he hasn't accomplished anything, and that there's no reason to look up to what he and Scott have done...

I'm not saying that's the reason he can do such a high number, just stating that it is being done with a DD woofer...how about all the other people who win national championships with DD woofers? I'm not saying they're the end-all be-all of subs, because they're not. But someone asked why people like them so much, and I gave an answer...a right answer.

Again, where di anyone say that he only breaks 180 because of his awesome deeeedeee subzzzz?

You need to relax. You act as if he hasn't accomplished anything, and that there's no reason to look up to what he and Scott have done...

You obviously haven't met alan in person. I have.

ive met him, and he is a actually a real nice guy. gave me a setsom hat and shirt and a few stickers.

he talked to anyone who wanted to talk at the show and talked about their setups and whatever, but he had pretty bad broken engrish. it was hard to understand him in person, must be rediclious to read his posts on the internets.

regardless of alan and his mantra - DD makes speakerz. they are not magical or super better than anyone elses, they fill a nich, and that nich is tenths of a DB at super high sound pressure levels. for anyone looking for a daily driver or something in that area - i would not even consider the Z speaker.

its cool, i got to hold one and pet it and stroke it, all of it and its 14 stiff spiders and neo motor and open coil that sits on 180 BL or more (least what i was told). they are nifty transducers... but not anything i would ever waste my $ on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dante is awsome.

l_54bb55db86b3a75763de7b7238773bb2.jpg

He is from Brazil and has an english accent, But he spent a lot of time in upper VA so he has a bit of redneck added to it. and it is one heck of a mix.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.