How much can i do with 60sq. ft.?

Participant count
  • Participant list
not a whole lot.. i have like more than 200 sq feet in my ion and i still want to do lots more

Well considering 60sq ft covers 60 square feet of area, if i were you, i'de get my lazy arse away from the computer and go measure surface areas in my car with a tape measure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i have never applied deadener before. so all i have down to do is:

Trunk.

Rear Deck.

Doors.

i dont want to do the floors yet.

what else can i do?

do you have any tips i can go by?

any do's or dont of deadening?

i have never applied deadener before. so all i have down to do is:

Trunk.

Rear Deck.

Doors.

i dont want to do the floors yet.

what else can i do?

do you have any tips i can go by?

any do's or dont of deadening?

I did my front doors, rear doors (only around the speaker/behind it), rear deck, trunk lid, and rear quarterpanels. I plan on doing the trunk floor as soon as I have some time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.