How many wats to give a DD 9515 with RE SX softparts?

who is the pickler, and i see he is from my hometown

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

yea.. lol i thought it had MT softparts to. But ill eventually get it reconed with DD softparts once i abuse it enough. Ill check out those amps.

What do people not understand...

You can't just label softparts. You can't take "SX softparts" and put them in a DD9500 series.

Power handling depends on the type of coil used, thermally. Mechanically, it depends on the rest as well...

nG

20rjyop.jpg

you dont deserve to own that sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
With half inch MDF, it's like 4.27cu/ft internally not including sub and port displacement. That's like 3.5 to 3.8cu/ft after displacement. You...

About this thread

Pickler

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Pickler
Las Vegas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date