How many people has Ronnie Peay actually paid back?

ya. think that was his old job. number doesnt work either...old stuff, ive seen it on termpro or where that was posted a few years back....

and yes he's black

niether of those number work either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

id be afraid to piss you off lol
You have no clue. I thought I was getting scammed by another member so I had facebook pictures, address, wifes name, phone numbers, cell phone numbers, birthdates, etc. Ive helped in numerous scammer threads and post all info regardless of legality.

wish i had a working phone number.....id blwo his phone up daily. worked on justin thornton (teamsubsgopoof) when he wasnt paying back what he took....

score..........

I called the number, someone answered. I asked for ronnie, they said he isnt in right now. I asked if he could be reached sometime today, they said maybe. They asked what its about, i told them, and then they refused to give me any further information.

im starting a new thread with his # to start a mass phone call operation //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

honest in the begining......then gave me obsurdly cheap prices for big ticket items...recieved thouuuuusands from people all over here and various other forums. then he'd tell people tons of excuses, including the "god bless you" "have faith" run around. this way he could have enough time to withdraw the money to his bank account....and eventually vanished. he paid a few people back, but not many. as you can see here and from searching other threads most didnt get paid back. i got scammed for $550, which is low on the range of how much people los tot this scum sucker.

If he is religious he probably goes to church. Find his church and wait until Sunday morning. Call him out at church.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies