How many people has Ronnie Peay actually paid back?

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
The guy's known for owing money across this forum. Of those who've dealt with him and he's flaked, who's gotten paid back yet? It's been about a year and he still gives me excuses about how he's trying to get the $550 he still owes me. I've already given up hope of actually getting that back, but it couldn't hurt to ask

its been years and he still give me the run around in his emails....if he even responds at all.

its been years and he still give me the run around in his emails....if he even responds at all.

I got my 8xx dollars back from him right before **** hit the fan... I lucked out.

yaa....dont think im gonna see mine. id love for him to prove me wrong but i have my doubts.

i want his phone number. anyone got it?

he's owed me $550 for almost 4 years now. and he did the whole holy christian god bless this bless that routine on me along with every other excuse to not pay me back. its ********. id really like to blow up his number..... thats how i got my money back from fucktard justin thornton (TSGP). 150 calls over the course of a month and i finally got my 350 back from him. TSGP is another person ill never deal with again.

its coming up on 4 years that he's owed me...naturally ihave my doubts.

i sent him a paypal payment for $550 for a bnib memphis mojo 4kw....back when he "had the hook up"......**allegedly*** he was getting dealer discounts and selling **** over the internet, violating the contact/agreement he made with the manfactures....

i sent him 550, and he's given me every last excuse in the book and still ( 3-4 years later) hasnt paid me a single penny. he did the whole bless you this and in gods eyes that at first, he's assured me (for literally years) things are changing for the better for him and he'll have money for me soon. and i still sit here with my **** in my hands wondering when this god fearing piece of work will do the right thing and pay me back. he's paid back other people....but not me...ive offered the option of paying me back gradually over time, and NOTHING. ZIP.

i want his contact information, i know he's somewhere in NC not paying me back. it sickens me he'd use the whole christian "have faith" approach and still be a scum sucker.

his screen name used to be hornetsnest or something like that. he ended up owing alot of people money, and some got paid back. i however didn't

pm me his name and address and i will get u his # probly im a creeper and is part of 1 of the sites u can trace people on haha

Get his phone number and post it here. When I start work on the 18th, I will begin to text bomb the living shit out of him.

Utilizing the Blackberry Curve, I can send over 15,000 texts in 5 minutes (no exaggeration at all)! I sent about 18k one time in 5 minutes to an enemy of mine, and his phone was literally useless for 3 days straight. I sent even more to another person, and they were without a cell phone for a whole week! I swear to God I'm not making any of this up.

I will gladly spend at least 5 minutes every day I go to work text bombing his phone. If he blocks that number, I have about 25 other phones to do so again from (just less effectively, that's all).

ill get back to you teo tomarrow :)im outta town for the night. should have more info for yall tomarrow

his name is Ronnie Peay

hes on facebook too lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants