How many people has Ronnie Peay actually paid back?

is he black? cause i wrote a to a black dude named Ronnie Peay and cursed him out. hope it was him. luck to all of you who are in the same perdicament as bassaddictj

he is......black.....and nothing against black people......but he's certainly not helping battle the stereotype by scamming lots of people and only paying some of them back...just saying

Wow 4 years and nothing.....crazy!

Why didnt you pursue some type of legal action on this guy? Not like 500 sum odd dollars is nothing.

you think i didnt try? i did. there isnt really **** that can be done. without his address and a summons I cant proceed to civil court. even if it goes that far it just goes on his record and like any other debt collections he pays when he wants to pay. ******* scumsucker. what pisses me off the most is that through most of the emails he would reply to through the years it was always god bless this and have faith that. He honestly gave me the christian bullshiter tactic and kept in touch on and off for 3 years. Promises in every email but not a single ******* penny to show back to me. It's disgusting.

I had a guy named Arron Paul Johnston scam me for the same amount a few years back when I was first getting into used online gear. He cashed my Money Orders on base at Fort Polk, LA...MP's wouldnt do ****, and he left the military to somewhere in GA. I wasted a few hundred more getting summons papers out to what address i thought i tracked down as legit. Police wont touch it here or even call the police where he lives and work together since it's outside eaches jurisdiction, and it's a civil crime, not criminal. after like 1000 or so it becomes criminal. If I had K&M working with the cops I'd get this scammer to FL dark knight style....but i'm not that lucky.

let this be a lesson. if you pay big with paypal DO IT LINKED TO A CREDIT CARD. most credit card companies can do chargebacks if seller is fraudulent. banks may or may not help you out if it's out of your checking account sent through paypal. I was **** out of luck in both cases. It's ********.

If anyone out there has the means to track down either of these pieces of **** please PM me. I promise I will persue them legally if I can get a valid addresses and wont do anything criminal and/or stupid. If I can get my **** stain on their credit records thats good enough for me, and might one day get paid back.

lmao I googled this fool and apparently he has the same rep on fspl and smd

edit: he also managed to make it onto urban dictionary -__-

post up his info i will shoot him 100s of texts also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've even gone as far as contacting his father on Facebook. This guy is awful and definitely uses the "lord" to remain in your good graces. He owes me about $6000 from 3 years ago. I was in touch with him up until this summer and all the way through our final conversation he was promising "something."

If I ever find him I promise to post all of his information on here. I'm wondering if we can get someone to look his information up. I made a deposit into a Bank Of America account with his name on it.... just a thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BassAddictJ

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BassAddictJ
FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies