how many db's

It all depends on how your set-up is. Many things play an important role, which can make or break your system. I mean if a certain speaker hit "x" db everytime, then manufacturers would use it to proove that their sub is better than the competition. I wouldn't doubt if they can hit 145db, given the right installation.

MTX doesnt ****!!!! Its one of the best car audio systems in the market... there are many factors why you only hit 130 with MTX, boxes, wires and other configuration affect the DB meter... so it will be so unfair if said that MTX suX

lol transfer function , electrical power, tuning you did a 130? lmao!!!!!!!! i did 130's with mtx teminaters and a 400 watt pyle amp back in the early 90's and i know for a fact that us amp kills my pyle..you run them out of phase? lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
With half inch MDF, it's like 4.27cu/ft internally not including sub and port displacement. That's like 3.5 to 3.8cu/ft after displacement. You...

About this thread

sk8board4life86

10+ year member
sk8board4life86
gautier
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from