How many batteries do I need

Inthegamenow

Fl
I'm running three mats 2000.1 tricked out to about 2300 a each and 4 db drives 3600 pros on mids and two 1600 watts db on highs some one help me and tell me what kind of batteries in need to get and how many with out breaking the bank

first of all, what rebelformva said is completely true.

second of all, you should not have so much power on tap without knowing what you will need. you should do some research first and then go out and buy stuff.

I'm running three mats 2000.1 tricked out to about 2300 a each and 4 db drives 3600 pros on mids and two 1600 watts db on highs some one help me and tell me what kind of batteries in need to get and how many with out breaking the bank
2 x 1600W to highs? really?

Should be ...... piercing

hey i have no reson to lie im got the guy putting in 6 level 4 dc 12 on three mmats i got 8 02 audio 605 nd pros and 6 10 in betas and 8 eminece tweeters on the inside i got 8 eminece 6 and 2 10in eminece and 8 eminece tweeters on the out side so far i got 5 100ah batteries today now i nee to know what size alternator im going to need and do i need more batteries

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.