how long do you have to wait for a magnum d2?

misterio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
texas
Just want to know that if i payed lets say... via paypal (if its possible) how long does it take to receive them... it seems that they take a while

how about an Resonant Engineering sub? anybody?

i wanna know who delivers faster

you dont have to wait long at all. i ordered a mag d2 15 with paypal and got it just 2 days later. he shipped it an hour after i sent the money. it is amazing service.

Not long at all ^_^

I ordered my 15" with PayPal really late one night and it was shipped before I had even gotten up the next morning. It'll be on your door in about 2-3 days.

The 15's are in stock, the 12's are not. The 12's are expected on Monday unless something drastic happens. The pre-ordered subs will go out first, and new orders will go out last for obvious reasons.

The 15's are in stock, the 12's are not. The 12's are expected on Monday unless something drastic happens. The pre-ordered subs will go out first, and new orders will go out last for obvious reasons.
YAYA!

anyways RE is pretty good with shipment too. They make em when u order them then ship em out it takes about a week.

thanks so now im not scared to buy from them since i got ripped on ebay (payed 180 for 2 CVR's and they delivered to wrong address, they say its my fault... bull)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.