How is this unit?

whassap bro.!!

let me tell you this, for the price you are going to pay for that, you can get a pretty mad head unit.

if u want a nice upgrade, and still not too much, check out:

pioneer......alpine.....clairon....... they make pretty nice h/u 's

LMAO...

Don't worry man, I wasn't going to order it from Crutchfield. I found that head unit for $238 somewhere online (better huh?) So, I just need to know if it is a quality unit. It has 3 preouts which is a GOOD thing right? I don't like the fact that my current JVC only has two and my sub and rear speaks cannot be controlled seperately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif So, what I need to know is how does this Kenwood Unit stack up to the similarly priced comp (238) when it comes to sound quality and eq wise.

go for it, kenwood decks are pretty decent, and tahts a pretty good price..

are you definitely looking for MP3 tho?

if not, check out the Alpine 7893, or 7892(or is it the 7894) great decks....

man i dont give a rats rear end about mp3's but for 220$ i would go with a pioneer... u can get rippen deals on the deh-p6300 right now because it is discontinued and it sells well below what it is worth.. the onboard x over is tight ... i have even heard some ppl findin em down to 195$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.