How good are mac. speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BEBOP86

NJ
I am looking to replace the system in my 2006 mini- I have the mac 406 head unit and am going with the mac amps- I was thinking of going all mac but have not heard much about the speakers- any input??

also the car holds - 6 1/2" doors t-weeters in the doors and 6x9 in rr. quarter panels- Should i skip the rrs. and only go the fronts and add a sub- thanks for the advice- any other speakers you guys would rec.-

i would skip the rears personally. your equipment suggests a total sound quality system, which can be difficult when trying to do too much. not that it can't be done, but if you don't have a ton of experience with sound quality installs, i'd keep it as simple as possible. and all of their equipment is good. don't expect to win any spl comps, but it will sound really good, assuming the install is tight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.