How far apart can two aero ports be?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Louisiana
I'm in the final stages of building my box and I'm wondering if there is any cons to placing two aero ports far apart? Like if I put one on the top of the board, and the other on the very bottom? The board I'm putting them on is only 16.5" tall. I'm trying to make room for bracing.

They'd be about 9" apart

What size aeros?

It should be fine you may get a little bit odd losing in one but it most likely won't be noticeable

What are the box specs and subs and power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Agreed and Brand X doesn't exactly have the greatest rep to begin with in the car audio community for a decent product.
I didn’t want to mess with my daughters EV, so I just made a small stand alone with 6x9s. It’s around 75 watts rms and fairly loud actually. Real...
I'm guessing that's what it is. There's not a lot of room back there.
Are you going to do actual aeroports with flares on both ends? I’m running a single 4 inch aeroport on my little 750 watt 12. It has flares on...
And you failed to mention airspace of the box or the sub and power you were running. In 89 most subs were extremely low xmax meaning very little...

About this thread

Based

CarAudio.com Elite
Based
Louisiana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from