how does this sound..

Participant count
  • Participant list

teptepley1
10+ year member

1, 2ohm, 12 inch (new) RE Audio XXX, with a clean 2000 watts of power in this..

W7-12 - Ground Shaker 12" Single Sealed Box

https://www.woofersetc.com/ShoppingCart.aspx?add=true&ReturnUrl=%2fp-4353-w7-12-ground-shaker-12-single-sealed-box.aspx

box.

anyone have any experience with this box?

Is the cubic feet going to be good? ive heard they need bigger boxes then it says on their websites.

and last but not least, anyone know any woofersetc coupon codes? :p

also if anyone could build and ship a box with similar specs to 44095 for cheaper that'd be great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Is that speaker in the existing rear deck? Are you running a sub in the trunk?Do you have that speaker on an amplifier?Are you using a stock HU...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

teptepley1

10+ year member
teptepley1
Lake county, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from