How does this look for an active set up?

Participant count
  • Participant list

4BangerStanger

CarAudio.com Regular
DFW
I'm gathering the final pieces for the system in my 2019 F150. So far, I have 3 8" NVX subs that'll go into a ported box under the rear seat and will be powered by a SoundQubed S1-1250. I also have a SoundQubed S4-100 to drive the front components. Everything will be run off of the factory Sync 3 head unit into a Dayton DSP-408. The last missing pieces of the puzzle are the front drivers. In my last car (2015 Mustang) I ran Silver Flute 6.5s and Seas Prestige tweeters (27TFFNC/G) and was happy with that set up. I was going to in that direction again. But, the I saw that CDT is having a big cyber month sale. I see their stuff get a lot of love on here. So, I took a shot at putting together a set up. What I came up with is pretty comparable with the Silver Flute/Seas Prestige and wanted to get some opinions as to which set up would be better. I lister to a little bit if everything musically, but if I had to pick the genre I listen to the most, it'd be rap. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts, thank you in advance.
6.5 midbass drivers:
https://www.cdtaudio.com/sep_components/midwoofers/hdm6cv.php
Tweeters:
https://www.cdtaudio.com/sep_components/tweeters/drt26s.php

Last edited:
I'm gathering the final pieces for the system in my 2019 F150. So far, I have 3 8" NVX subs that'll go into a ported box under the rear seat and will be powered by a SoundQubed S1-1250. I also have a SoundQubed S4-100 to drive the front components. Everything will be run off of the factory Sync 3 head unit into a Dayton DSP-408. The last missing pieces of the puzzle are the front drivers. In my last car (2015 Mustang) I ran Silver Flute 6.5s and Seas Prestige tweeters (27TFFNC/G) and was happy with that set up. I was going to in that direction again. But, the I saw that CDT is having a big cyber month sale. I see their stuff get a lot of love on here. So, I took a shot at putting together a set up. What I came up with is pretty comparable with the Silver Flute/Seas Prestige and wanted to get some opinions as to which set up would be better. I lister to a little bit if everything musically, but if I had to pick the genre I listen to the most, it'd be rap. I'd appreciate everyone's thoughts, thank you in advance.
6.5 midbass drivers:
https://www.cdtaudio.com/sep_components/midwoofers/hdm6cv.php
Tweeters:
https://www.cdtaudio.com/sep_components/tweeters/drt26s.php

I would stick with the seas tweeters personally but the drt26 is a nice tweeter especially at that price! The M6 is far Superior to the silver flutes. Midbass wise it will be night and day. The silver flutes really need an enclosure to get any real output below 80-100hz. The M6 along with the ES-06+ and others I was part of the final design along with prototype testing. That was many years ago lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...